Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
I appreciate the time you’ve taken to visit this site and find out more about this dental practice, my team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.
Karl Jobst, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
Karl Jobst, DDS, MAGD, FICOI
Grand Lake Dental was founded with one goal in mind and that is to create a patient experience that just doesn’t meet but exceeds expectations of patients. It is our belief by creating a culture of service and a patient centered dental practice we have accomplished this. From our beautiful building to our outstanding staff we address each and every patient and their concerns as the unique individual they are.
Dr. Jobst is a 1998 graduate from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry. Since dental school Dr. has pursued numerous programs to increase his knowledge to provide a high level of care for his patients. Some of the programs and awards Dr. Jobst has received are as follows.
- Voted Best of the Best by readers of the areas newspapers as best dentist in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Post graduate program in anesthesiology from the University of California under the instruction of Dr. Stanley Malamed
- Fellowship and one year program from the University of Oklahoma College of Dental Medicine in Implantology
- Mastership from the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship from the International College of Oral Implantology
- Fellowship in the Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Achievement Award from the American Orthodontic Society
- Completion of Anterior Esthetics Program at LVI
- Completion of the Esthetic Continuum at the Nash Institute
- Completion of numerous Spear Education Workshops
- Fellowship from the Academy of Craniofacial Pain
Dr Jobst is dedicated in his continued pursuit of clinical excellence in dentistry. He is currently an active participant in the elite Spear Education Program in Scottsdale, AZ. and is active in the Tulsa Spear Study Club
Dr. Jobst is a leader in continuing education among dentists in Oklahoma. The Oklahoma dental board requires 40 hours of continuing education every 2 years. In the last reporting period, Dr. Jobst turned in 410 hours. In the three year reporting period before that Dr. Jobst turned in 337 hours.
In Dr. Jobst’s spare time he enjoys spending time with his wife Mary and being active in charitable causes in his community. He is also an active pilot with over 1200 flight hours.