Procedures Performed at Grand Lake Dental in Grove, OK
Whether you are looking for a family dentist for routine visits for you and your children or you desire a full-smile makeover, you can trust Dr. Jobst and his caring, compassionate, friendly team at Grand Lake Dental to meet your needs.
Our services include everything from fluoride treatments to oral surgery and everything in between, including fillings, root canals, extractions, crowns, dentures, dental implants, porcelain veneers, sleep apnea treatment, and laser surgery.
When you choose Grand Lake Dental, you can rest assured your dental needs will be met with gentle, caring hands, compassionate hearts, and knowledgeable minds—all in a beautiful state-of-the-art dental office. Our amazing team provides exceptional care as they do everything possible to give you a beautiful, healthy, strong smile.
Do you suffer from dental fear and anxiety?
Our team understands that many patients harbor fears and anxieties over gong to the dentist. Sadly, some patients are so overwhelmed with fear and anxiety that they completely ignore the dentist. At Grand Lake Dental, we want to take the fear away and bring you back to the dentist.
We will never shame or judge a patient. Instead, we will do everything we can to allay fears, reduce anxiety, and provide quick, painless treatments to make sure you have a relaxed, enjoyable, comfortable visit.
If that’s not enough, Dr. Jobst has the necessary education, training, and experience needed to offer sedation dentistry in a safe, effective manner to reduce your pain and anxiety and keep you relaxed and comfortable.
If fear and anxiety keep you from going to the dentist, here are some helpful tips:
- Understand that routine checkups keep your smile healthy, reducing the need for more complex treatments in the future.
- Talk to the team. We can’t read your mind. If you have any fears or anxieties, let us know! When we know extra precautions are needed, we will do everything we can. Together we can come up with a plan to help put you at ease.
- Agree on a signal that says stop. That way, if something becomes too much for you to handle, you can let us know without words by raising your hand or tapping the chair. (This is especially helpful when your mouth is occupied.)
- Spray your throat. If you have an extra-sensitive gag reflex, this is especially helpful. Two to three sprays of something like Chloraseptic® can keep the gag reflex under control for around an hour.
- Bring your favorite music to listen to. This helps drown out any noises you don’t want to hear. Also, music is a great relaxer and can help keep you calm.
Come see why our patients come back to us year after year, even when they move far away.
Your smile is our first priority, and we will give you something to smile about.
Below are just some of the many procedures and services we provide to our patients, but the list is not exhaustive. If you are looking for a dental service not listed, give us a call to see if we can help. One of our friendly, helpful team members would love to help you and answer your questions.
Call Grand Lake Dental at (918) 787-5800 today to schedule your next dental appointment. We look forward to providing you with the personal, professional care you deserve.